Monday, June 14, 2010

Saturday




I sit here looking thinking and I can't believe that Tayeshun, my oldest, will be 8 on Saturday! It is so crazy to think that I have an 8 year old.




In the 8 years he's been alive we have been through so much.


-finding out his "Dad" wasn't really his dad


-been cheated on and used


-5 different homes (well 2 are the same place)


-met a GREAT guy, Joshua


-went from a family of 2 to 3


-got engaged


-knocked a front tooth out (still out)


-became a family of 4 (Welcome Cooper Addison)


-potty trained


-became Gardner's


-moved into my childhood home


-started school


-diagnosed with ADHD


-became a family of 5 (Welcome Dekon Jonas Warren)


-missing 2 front teeth (kinda hard to bite things!)




I know many other things have happened in this amount of time.




I was only 20 when I had him but couldn't imagine my life any other way! There have been many problems but MANY good times too! I love you Tayeshun Kendall Sly, you will always have a special place in my heart. It used to be you and me again the world!




No comments:

Post a Comment