Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lots of changes

Driver is 1 month old today. It's hard to believe it's been a month already! He sleeps great the nights Josh doesn't go to work, the other nights he's up every 2 hours and then at least 1 of the other 3 get up in the middle of the night too. He still isn't wanting to sleep in his bassinet.

I recently turned in my 2 weeks notice at work. I am going to stay home with Dekon and Driver for at least a year. I am truely going to miss my co-workers, my boss, the kids and their awesome parents! I really did love my job but Joshua gave me the option to stay home and I want to do it while they are still young! Dekon will still go to daycare 1 day a week so he gets that interaction with kids his age. And this way he doesn't have to go to his brother's or my appointments. I am hoping to get into Taye and Cooper's classroom on special days.

We will also be moving this spring. Nowhere far, a few blocks away. We are switching houses with my parents, AGAIN! It's gonna be a pain but it will help us in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment