Monday, April 18, 2011

Dekon


We are in the middle of packing so we can move, so there are boxes everywhere in our house.  Which leaves little room for Dekon to play in the livingroom.  So this morning he decided to play in the kitchen, he's not normally allowed in there since he colored all over the refridgerator not long ago.  So I walked in to check on him and he's sitting at the table with a pen in hand!  I moved a little to see what he was doing.  He was drawing on some book order forms Cooper brought home.  I turn around to get the camera because he just looked so darn cute!  I take the first picture and he looks up at me and said "I not coloring on the table...I coloring on paper!"  I said "I know Buddy, good job!"  I then sit down with him and he tells me all the books he wants.  He is such a sweet kid most of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment